CONVEYORIZED TOPPING APPLICATOR
Model # WA1000 Series
Capable of evenly applying a variety of toppings to your products, our conveyorized waterfall topping applicator is a simple, easy to use system. Featuring optional automatic hopper level control, and superior sanitary design, there is no better waterfall applicator available.
Rigid and supported products such as: pizza, bread, pies, cakes, or other rigid products
Shredded cheese, IQF ingredients, streusel, nuts,
Vegetables and other ingredients
Up to 100 feet of product per minute
Waterfall application accuracy depends
on size and consistency of product
Stainless steel construction
480 vac., 3 phase 20 amp circuit 60 Hz.
Other voltages optional
Stainless steel control enclosure
Allen Bradley Touch screen Interface provides user friendly,
intuitive operation, including conveyor speed selection, rate
indication, and system diagnostics
* USDA Compliant design
* Easy belt removal without tools
* Heavy duty stainless steel frame
* Rake height adjustable from one side
* Adjustable Infeed and Outfeed conveyor ends
* Center Driven Conveyor
* Product Flinger included
* Hopper Level Sensor included
* Hopper Diverter included
* Stainless steel bearing housings
* Sanitary leveling feet with no exposed threads
* Adjustable speed conveyors can accommodate many different production rates and portions
* Easily adapts to an existing topping line.
* Flat belt pizza conveyor
* Cantilevered design for easy belt change and cleaning
* Open, easy to clean, sanitary design, wash down capable
* Continuous smooth welds.