ERP Systems/IT Manager
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for maintaining a high uptime and availability of the ERP and related systems on a day to day basis.
• Ensure best practices for security, reliability and usability of the systems.
• Develop and deploy ad-hoc reports for end users as requested.
• Provide raw data to various areas for analytics.
• Manage and execute continuous improvement projects.
• Maintain close relationships with department leaders to ensure best practices for systemic improvements.
• Manage outside contractors/suppliers used for software maintenance and custom programming.
• Provide ERP helpdesk support and training for end users.
• Maintain data integrity and cleanliness of all databases
• Review diagnostics and assess the functionality and efficiency of systems
• Implement security measures
• Monitor security certificates and company compliance of requirements
• Offer technical support to company staff and troubleshoot computer problems
• Install and update company software and hardware as needed
• Anticipate and report the cost of replacing or updating computer items
• BS degree in computer science or equivalent experience
• Experience in supporting and maintaining ERP systems, database administration, ad-hoc report creation, project management and end user support.
• Experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Demonstrate high standards of integrity, flexibility, and responsiveness
• Working knowledge of standard hardware/software in a desktop/server environment, including MS Windows Server operating system, MS Office Suite and 365.
• Made 2 Manage – Stored procedures, job scheduling, data warehousing, linked servers.
• Adhoc and drafted ERP reports
• MS Access
• Financial reporting
• Made 2 Manage ERP
We offer competitive wages, benefits, and professional growth.
• 401(k) Matching
• Dental Insurance
• Flexible Schedule
• Health Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Vision Insurance
• Program, set-up and operate 3 axis Milling centers
• Produce parts from stainless steel, alloy steel, and various plastics.
• Manual mill and lathe machining as needed
• Analyze job order, perform necessary calculations
• Monitor all programs to make sure they follow blueprint instructions
• Ensure work are is clean, secure and well maintained
• Proficient at programming using Mastercam 2019 from drawings, sketches, solid models and verbal instructions
• Ability to quickly set-up and run jobs in the most effective and efficient manner
• Ability to consistently hold tolerances of +/- .002”
• Position requires a high degree of flexibility to quickly shift tasks as priorities demand
• Possess some manual mill and lathe machining skills for tasks that do not warrant CNC manufacture preferred
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations
• Respond to customer phone inquiries in a timely manner
• Provide service and customer support during field visits
• Manage on-site installation, repair, maintenance tasks
• Diagnose errors or technical problems, determine proper solutions
• Produce timely and detailed service reports
• Follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols
• Build positive relationships with customers
• Electrical wiring on panels and machines used in the food industry
• Able to interpret blueprints
• Able to troubleshoot electrical wiring issues, bad components and safety e-stop/guard circuits
• Can read and load PLC programs and HMI panels
• Mechanical skills in the assembly of parts and machinery
• Field service experience
• Willing to travel to customer sites
• Utilizes mechanical systems background to provide technical support to the manufacturing department
• Investigate production problems related to parts design, fit or function and/or system/process design
• Conduct defect analysis with oversight. Determine root cause and recommend countermeasures and improvements
• Utilizes schematics, drawings, specifications and supporting documentation when evaluating parts/products/process
• Research, evaluate and develop domestic sources for parts
• Issue Engineering Change Orders and technical documents. Collect and/or organize data, produce analysis for decision making
• Evaluate production parts and make recommendations for cost savings and process improvement
• Review product designs for manufacturability, cost, and quality
• Recommend design changes to improve the functionality of machines
• Develop quotes for parts and assemblies that are manufactured in-house
• Work with sales department to develop product specifications, test methods and interpret customer requirements for in-house design/manufacturing of projects
• Monitor project outcomes and results and make recommendations for future design changes based on observations
• Establish a course of action for projects and provides feedback to appropriate personnel
• Lead customer/supplier technical communication. Setups complex Bill Of Material (BOM) structures
• Able to operate with limited supervision
• Utilizes CAD (Autodesk Inventor) for investigations and to update product drawings to comply with engineering changes
• May design sheet metal products utilizing CAD (Autodesk Inventor Sheet Metal) for manufacturing on metal fabrication equipment (laser and brake)
• May attend seminars/project training
• May travel to provide customer support concerning quality and product issues
• May be assigned additional duties and/or special projects
• May have to work overtime based on company needs
• Requires 0-5 years experience preferably in a manufacturing environment
• Experience with 3D CAD software (Inventor preferred)
• Experience with ERP systems (Made 2 Manage) recommended
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Requires strong analytical, problem-solving and project management skills
• Must be results oriented, energetic, proactive, self-starter, and a team player