- Intel x86 400 MHz compatible with integrated I/O processor
- Ethernet, POWERLINK with poll-response chaining and onboard USB
- 1 slot for modular interface expansion
- 30 digital inputs/outputs and 2 analog inputs integrated in the device
- 2 GB onboard flash drive
- 256 MB DDR3 SDRAM
- No battery
- Backed-up real-time clock
The X20 Compact controller series is characterized by 3 integrated I/O modules. The device is equipped with 30 different digital inputs/outputs and 2 analog inputs. 1 analog input can be used for Pt1000 resistance temperature measurement.
The X20CP1382 is equipped with an Intel x86 400 MHz compatible processor, 256 MB RAM and 2 GB built-in flash drive. The FRAM for storing remanent variables has 32 kB available. A fanless and battery-free design ensures maintenance-free operation.
The controller is equipped with Ethernet, 2x USB and an RS232 interface. In addition, POWERLINK and CAN bus are available as integrated interfaces. For additional fieldbus connections, each controller can be expanded with an interface module from the X20 standard portfolio.